1A5 ROCKS :)

entries
1A5
about
affiliates
archives

Thursday, May 21, 2009 @ 10:47:00 PM
=)

Hey there oneafiveians,
Firstly, i'll be the first grandma to post about homework. lalalala.

1. Math 1
2. Sehijau Warna Hijau Nota
3. Science Journal 2= Activity 4.4
5. English Literature Paper Sheets

Important: Please bring RM 3 for the class found next week. And bring English Literature Books & English File for English lesson. And bring Sehijau Warna Daun Nota to pass up next week and Buku Kerja & Buku Karangan for the next Malay lesson.

I re-songafied the boombox. Okay the real language is I added some new songs in the boombox and its changed. So, these are the songs added:
1. To make you feel my love - Kris Allen
2. Apologize - Timberland feat. One Republic
3. I love you - Barney
4. Fall for You - Secondhand Seranade
5. Think of me - David Archueta Version

---Enjoy---

xoxoxo, Nicole.